GeoVentures is committed to providing adventure-based programs for municipalities, schools and communities in the Greater Philadelphia area. We are looking for teaching professionals and experienced childcare providers to join our instructional staff.
Our mission is to motivate people of all ages to get outdoors and be active. We blend wilderness education, technology and pop-culture to create unique programs for children age 6 to 16 and families of all ages. But our programs are only as good as our employees, and the secret of our success comes from the spirit and enthusiasm of our instructional staff.
Open Positions: Summer Camp Staff
- Lead Instructors are responsible for the well-being and education of our students. They have training and professional experience as educators or child-care professionals. They are responsible for the day-to-day administration of all camp activities. Position requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Assistant Instructors are responsible for the well-being and education of our students. They have experience in education or strong knowledge of the subject matter being taught. They are responsible for keeping campers engaged with camp activities. Ideal candidates have completed (or are currently completing) a college degree in a related field.
- Apply Online or send questions to Staff@GeoVenturesInc.com.
- Experience working with children in an instructional setting
- Willingness and excitement to work in the outdoors
- Have reliable transportation
- Be willing to commute to camps in service area
- All the training, equipment and materials that you will need
- Competitive hourly wages and transportation reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling; half day and full day camps available
- Professional development and resume building experiences
GeoVentures is a EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V